PRO-B3, capacity 1000-2000 kg/hour
Function of Fenugreek Seed Color Sorter
1. LINPRO fenugreek seed color sorting machine able to separate the mildew fenugreek seed, dark seeds or other defective seeds out. .
2. It also can sort other seeds like vegetable seeds, fruit seeds, rice seeds etc.
LINPRO Technology of Fenugreek Seed Color Sorter
Fenugreek Seed Color Sorter Technical Details
You can choose the suitable machine according to the capacity or let us know your requirements for best suggestion!
Please note: Voltage usually will be 220V/50HZ, please let us know if you need 60HZ.
After Sales Service
1. We can send a professional engineer available to service machine overseas to set machine well for running and provide training.
2. 1 Year machine warranty provided.
3. Free consultation for any questions during machine life time.
FAQ of Fenugreek Seed Color Sorter
Are there any other equipments need to work for our fenugreek seed color sorter machine?
Air production system: *air compressor *air tank * air dryer
(You can also buy in local)
If there is any questions, please feel free to contact us!
About Fenugreek seed
Fenugreek is rich in carbohydrates,protein, calcium, minerals, etc.
It used as a herb (dried or fresh leaves), spice (seeds), and vegetable (fresh leaves, sprouts, and microgreens). Sotolon is the chemical responsible for fenugreek's distinctive sweet smell.
Cuboid-shaped, yellow- to amber-coloured fenugreek seeds are frequently encountered in the cuisines of the Indian subcontinent, used both whole and powdered in the preparation of pickles, vegetable dishes, dal, and spice mixes such as panch phoron and sambar powder. They are often roasted to reduce bitterness and enhance flavour.
The mainly function usages is for cooking (in India cuisine, Turkish cuisine, Egyptian cuisine). It also used for making traditional medicine, to promote digestion, induce labour, and reduce blood sugar levels in diabetics. Fenugreek is sometimes used as animal feed.