The Working Process of LINPRO Calcite Color Sorter
1. After a simple preparation by size classification, the product stream is fed into the sorters;
2. During the free fall at the end of a vibratory feeder the material fragments are scanned by high-resolution optical system and evaluated by parallel processor technology.
3. The selection is made by accurate compressed air impulse jets that remove unwanted particles.
Advantages of LINPRO Optical Color Sorter
About capacity of Calcite Color Sorter
There are mainly two factors decide the capacity of the color sorting machine: The mesh and impurity.
If there is any questions, welcome to contact us for further information.
Technical Service of Calcite Color Sorter
* We will send an engineer to install machine well in local factory, and running machine well.
* Our engineer will give professional training for customers’
The benefit to adopt color sorting machine
1. Significantly reduce labor costs every year.
2. Improve the quality of ore. While manual sort is easy to miss part of the stone, the color sorter can make the stone quality improved a lot.
Optical sorting was chosen mainly because of its low operating costs and versatility, and was expected to improve both the final product overall quality and mine recovery.
Calcite is a mineral consisting of neutral calcium carbonate (CaCO3) belonging to the homonymous group.
Mineral among the most varied as form and color, it is basically rhombohedral, but also scalenohedral, tabular and prismatic. It can give rise to granular aggregates, columnar or lamellar, as in caves, or to zoned accretions, as in ooliths. The color, depending on the inclusions, can vary from white, pink, yellow, brown to green.
Some of the rocks made up mainly of this mineral are among the most requested and famous from the construction and architectural point of view.