Model PRO-B3,with capacity 1000-2000 kg/hour
How color sorter working with chana dal
* When chana dal go through the chute, and flow down evenly in the camera area, it will be detected and judged if it is good quality or mildew/bited/diseased/immature;
* Then order will be given to the high frequency injector which could response within 0.01 second to blow the defective chana dal;
* The good chana dal will be flow down to the accept hopper.
Chana dal color sorter machines usually used after chana dal pre-cleaning machine, peeling machine, de-stone machine, polishing machine, just before packing machine.
LINPRO AI chana dal color sorter adopt highest level industrial parts, like CCD camera, high frequency injector, High-light LED, durable flow chutes, smart operation system, makes machine full automatic and easy used.
LINPRO color sorters have different size machine, you can choose the suitable machine according to your required capacity.
If there is any question about how to choose the machine, please feel free to contact with us.
After sales service
1. We can send an engineer to set the machine well in local;
2. 1 year machine quality guarantee;
3. Software updated lifetime to enjoy LINPRO' s newest technology.
About Chana dal
Chana dal is baby chickpeas that has been split and polished. It looks and tastes like small kernels of sweet corn, and is one of the most popular ingredients in Indian cuisine.
Chana dal is delicious, nutritious and easily digested. Apart from being used in soups, salads, curries, dal preparations, savouries, sweets and rice dishes, the legumes are also roasted and powdered into chickpea flour (besan), another ingredient that is widely used in almost every province of India.